Site Leadership Team
What is the Site Leadership Team?
Samaritan’s Purse responds to natural disasters across North America, assisting homeowners in the aftermath of destruction. Each response requires volunteer leaders to successfully and efficiently help in Jesus’ name. Each position plays a vital role as we provide the care for families of communities affected by disaster.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Has volunteered (overnight) a minimum of three disaster relief deployments (one rebuild deployment can count towards the three)
- Has volunteered under two different Program Managers
- Positive referrals from two Program Managers
- Solid testimony and Samaritan’s Purse statement of faith agreement
- Complete Site Leadership Team Application
- Interview with management team
- Pastor reference
- Personal reference
Contact Us With Questions